Thursday, December 24, 2009

RASKB and other associations

Time to get in or get out.

I've been curious as to how other historians stay in contact or get in contact in the first place. A few searches and word of mouth has motivated me to become members of the following groups.


Well, in the process, at least. I already applied for and got my little card from RASKB and I'm excited.

In other news, The Academy for Korean Studies hosts a little scholarship every year to attend four weeks of lectures, field trips and classes. Only problem is that my Korean isn't good enough to qualify, I imagine. Still, it's tempting to read about it.

1 comments:

Mobile app development company said...

This post is very informative. Thanks for sharing. I would like to share information about an eminent Android app development company in Mumbai , dedicated to crafting innovative mobile experiences that revolutionize user engagement and propel digital transformation. Proficient in developing high-performance, user-centric apps tailored precisely to your business requirements.

Post a Comment

 
;