Thursday, November 12, 2009

University of Hawaii - Center for Korean Studies

There aren't enough cuss words to sum up my frustration in my lack of 1) Korean linguistic ability, 2) funds and 3) ability to start grad school. Patience isn't one of my strong points. I can admit that. However, delayed gratification is one. Unfortunately, I have no guarantees that my little noggin will be soaking up any formal education soon. Sigh.

Until the time when I can transform into a super nerd, I am forced to do my homework, so to say, on on of the best universities to offer English-language courses in Korean Studies. Ladies and gentlemen, The University of Hawaii at Manoa - Center for Korean Studies.
Anyways, I still have a lot to read and hopefully I'll update my findings soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;